flex-users mailing list archives

From Mohanraj N <Mohanra...@ramco.com>
Subject Embed Font using @font-face in Flex SDK4.11
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 06:33:40 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to embed fonts using @font-face builds with Flex sdk4.11 which is not reflected
in the application. But if I build application with Flex sdk 4.6, the embed font is getting
reflected. 'font' folder is available in same directory of application.

I don't know whether I missed out anything in code or during compilation.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<s:Application
    xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
    xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
    xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark">

  <fx:Style>
     @font-face {
        src:url("font/GOTHIC.ttf");
        fontFamily: myFont;
        embedAsCFF: true;
     }

     @font-face {
        src:url("font/GOTHICB.ttf");
        fontFamily: myFont1;
        fontWeight: bold;
        embedAsCFF: true;
     }

     @font-face {
        src:url("font/GOTHICI.ttf");
        fontFamily: myFont2;
        fontStyle: italic;
        embedAsCFF: true;
     }

     .myPlainStyle {
        fontSize: 20;
        fontFamily: myFont;
     }

     .myBoldStyle {
        fontSize: 20;
        fontFamily: myFont1;
        fontWeight: bold;
     }

     .myItalicStyle {
        fontSize: 20;
        fontFamily: myFont2;
        fontStyle: italic;
     }
  </fx:Style>

  <s:VGroup>
     <s:RichText text="Plain Label" styleName="myPlainStyle"/>
     <s:RichText text="Bold Label" styleName="myBoldStyle"/>
     <s:RichText text="Italic Label" styleName="myItalicStyle"/>
  </s:VGroup>
</s:Application>

Please let me know the idea's to solve this problem asap.

Regards,
Mohanraj N
DISCLAIMER: Information contained in and transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Ramco
Systems Limited and/or its parents, subsidiaries and other affiliates, including Ramco Systems
Corporation, (collectively "Ramco Systems"), is a confidential communication between Ramco
Systems and the intended recipient(s) and is intended for use only by the individual or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of
this e-mail may not have been sent with the authority of Ramco Systems. Any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other use of this email, and/or any action
taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Ramco Systems shall not be liable or responsible to an unintended recipient of this email
in any way for the contents of this email, or for the consequences of any such use or action.
If you have received this communication in error, either directly or through forwarding, please
notify Ramco Systems immediately at mailadmin@ramco.com and delete/destroy this email and
any copies of this email. In the absence of a consistent formal hard copy or electronic contract
or waiver or other instrument duly executed on behalf of Ramco Systems by duly authorized
officer(s) or agent(s), Ramco Systems shall not be contractually bound by any email sent on
its behalf. Emails will be used by Ramco Systems only for making proposals, conducting negotiations,
providing information and positions on issues and for similar purposes.