flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Problem with videoPLayer on Android when changing States
Date Sun, 25 May 2014 18:54:07 GMT
I have just installed and tried the attached project on an iPad :

- when changing the device orientation while video is playing, video go on playing
- when clicking on "change orientation button", the video does not appear, but this is expected,
because the state logic switches because ImageState and carState.

I suggest you run your app in debug mode and try understand what's happening so that you can
fix it.

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Phil [mailto:philip.medlam@gmail.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 25 mai 2014 13:36
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Problem with videoPLayer on Android when changing States

I don't currently have a developers account with Apple to test it, as I need a certificate.

I will need one soon, so might get one shortly to test on an iPad.

I'm about to try to use a popup for the video to see if I can get round the problem that way.
If it works it would be a solution.

Phil.

Sent from my iPad

> On 25 May 2014, at 11:38, Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsellem@systar.com> wrote:
>
> Does the issue also happen on iOS, or only Android ?
>
> Maurice

controls, but the same frozen video problem persists.

> The player is still running, as the sound can be heard and the scrubber is moving.
>
> Somtimes (but not always), when I move the video forward/back via the scrubber bar, the
video works again, but this is inconsistant.