flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: GraniteDS 3.0.4.GA and 3.1.0.M1 are out!
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 14:10:54 GMT
Bonjour Frank,

Tout d'abord, bravo pour cette nouvelle version, j'espère qu'elle aura le succès escompté.

Le gain de performance (5x) a suscité ma curiosité.  Pourrais-tu m'en expliquer succinctement
le principe ?

Cordialement,

Maurice Amsellem

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Franck Wolff [mailto:frawolff@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 12 mai 2014 12:29
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : GraniteDS 3.0.4.GA and 3.1.0.M1 are out!

Hi everybody,

We have just released two new versions of our platform:

   - GraniteDS 3.0.4.GA, a maintenance release with minor bug fixes.
   - GraniteDS 3.1.0.M1, the first step on the path to the next major 3.1
   release.

On the Flex side, the new 3.1 release provides a huge performance boost in terms of AMF3 serialization:
we will soon publish a benchmark result comparing GraniteDS 3.1 with BlazeDS 4.0, but, at
a glance, GraniteDS AMF3 raw performance is up to 5x faster than BlazeDS.

Read the full announcement
here<http://www.granitedataservices.com/2014/05/07/graniteds-3-0-4-ga-and-3-1-0-m1-are-out/>
.

Franck