flex-users mailing list archives

From peetor <mrpeterobr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Overzealous truncation of mx labels
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 18:26:03 GMT
I've worked around the issues I was seeing on my local machine at least by
setting truncateToFit to false on the labels, and setting an explicit
labelWidth on FormItems. Hardly ideal though!

Guessing this must be a bug which has come in due to the excellently sharp
font rendering thats made it's way in recently (don't know if that was AIR
or Flex to thank for that)

If anyones a better workaround would like to hear it

Cheers
Peter