flex-users mailing list archives

From agm65 <agm65maver...@gmx.de>
Subject HTML text in textarea (in ItemRenderer): shown after scrolling..
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 11:30:35 GMT
Hello,

its me again...

I decited to use the simple html tags (flex provides) to display my html
text in textarea but here come the next problem, thats my itemrendere code:

	override public function set data(value:Object):void
			{
				super.data = value;

				if (super.data != null)
				{

					  StyleableTextField(this.txtMessage.textDisplay).htmlText =
data.message;

				}
			}

and this is (just for testing) how i format my content etc.

var test:String= data.message;
					  test = test.split("<br />").join("") ;
					  test = test.split(" <a href&quot;) ;
					  test = test.split(&quot;&lt;/a>").join(" ") ;

now the problem is:
that the color first applies after i start to scroll down? when i scroll up
it sets the links in the right color.
i parse the html bevor i set the data provider. any ideas?