flex-users mailing list archives

From ActionScript Man <greg_ty...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 3.6 - Keeping Rows of Four Side-By-Side Grids Vertically Aligned
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 18:44:29 GMT
Thank you for the suggestion. I have been thinking along those lines, but I'm
unclear about how a custom item renderer in the three "child" grids can
know, for a specific row, the height of the same row in the "parent" grid.

If row 1 of the "parent" grid has a height of 35 pixels, and row 2 has a
height of 57 pixels, then how would the custom item renderer in a "child"
grid obtain each of these values when appropriate from the "parent" grid?

Thanks again!

Greg