flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 11:13:56 GMT
Hi Miguel,

You can have a look at my confluence ... here I documented a lot of stuff back in the days
where I didn't have write Access to the Flexmojos Wiki:
https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Flexmojos+Section
Especially this article should be a good starting point:
https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Configuring+your+poms
But I currently do see that these pages could use an update to the latest Flexmojos and Apache
Flex versions.

Just come back if you have any problems.

Chris

Von: Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferreira@hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Mai 2014 12:04
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: RE: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation

Hi Chris,
I was waiting for your response!
I enter in this project and a lot of libraries and etc are 1000 years old because i did not
know Maven i let it be quiet there but in this moment i was already reading and trying to
update this historical version to a update one :)
Thanks for the links i will give it a try.
Miguel

> From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> To: users@flex.apache.org
> Subject: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
> Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 09:35:15 +0000
>
> Hi Miguel,
>
> well Flexmojos 3.6.1 is about 1000 Years old :-) It's not at all capable of compiling
with Apache Flex versions. If you want to use Apache Flex releases you have to upgrade to
Flexmojos 7.0.0 and currently you have to create the Mavenized version of the Flex SDK by
using our cool Mavenizer tool:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+SDK+Mavenizer
>
> Flexmojos also has a new GroupId strarting from verion 5.x: net.oss.flexmojos. I think
having a look at this document is a good starting point:
> https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/wiki/display/FLEXMOJOS/Migrating+to+6.x
>
> The only main difference between Flexmojos 6 and 7 is that the Flex SDK now has the group
Id org.apache.flex instead of com.adobe.flex.

> Chris

with maven the context menu is always the default one?

> I am using SDK 4.10.flash version 10.0.45
>
> <properties>            <flex.version>4.10.0.20130801</flex.version>
           <flexmojos.version>3.6.1</flexmojos.version>            <flash.version>10.0.45</flash.version>
         <playerglobal.version>11.8</playerglobal.version>               <flexlib.classifier>flex3</flexlib.classifier>
         <target.dir>target</target.dir> </properties>