flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 09:35:15 GMT
Hi Miguel,

well Flexmojos 3.6.1 is about 1000 Years old :-) It's not at all capable of compiling with
Apache Flex versions. If you want to use Apache Flex releases you have to upgrade to Flexmojos
7.0.0 and currently you have to create the Mavenized version of the Flex SDK by using our
cool Mavenizer tool:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+SDK+Mavenizer

Flexmojos also has a new GroupId strarting from verion 5.x: net.oss.flexmojos. I think having
a look at this document is a good starting point:
https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/wiki/display/FLEXMOJOS/Migrating+to+6.x

The only main difference between Flexmojos 6 and 7 is that the Flex SDK now has the group
Id org.apache.flex instead of com.adobe.flex.

Chris

Von: Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferreira@hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Mai 2014 11:20
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation

Hi all,

Last week i developed some menu items for the context menu in a flex application.
When i compile it with FB 4.7 every option is show without any problem but when i compile
with maven the context menu is always the default one?

I am using SDK 4.10.flash version 10.0.45

<properties>            <flex.version>4.10.0.20130801</flex.version>
        <flexmojos.version>3.6.1</flexmojos.version>            <flash.version>10.0.45</flash.version>
         <playerglobal.version>11.8</playerglobal.version>               <flexlib.classifier>flex3</flexlib.classifier>
         <target.dir>target</target.dir> </properties>
I am quite new with maven.
I can see that is a old version of flex mojos. Is that the solution? to update to the most
recent.
Or the compiler have to have some extra argument?
Thank you in advance for some feedback.
Miguel.