flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Coding a better flex mobile app
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 18:09:02 GMT
Using a higher frame rate can increase your cpu utilization and potentially burn battery faster.
You can change it at runtime for when you really need it
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Javier Guerrero GarcĂ­a <javi.gg@gmail.com> wrote:

Exactly the way I felt the first time :)

I mean, it's not THE silver bullet, and your
opaqueBackground/cacheAsBitmap/etc... optimizations of course counts
(hugely on low end devices), BUT ... you really can notice the difference :)

Cheers :)