flex-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Virat" <virat.pa...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: Gantt Chart
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:19:20 GMT
It's not free version. Is there any open source Gantt Chart component

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Chiverton [mailto:tc@extravision.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:28 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Gantt Chart

On 17/04/14 10:50, Patil, Virat wrote:
> We have requirement of using Gantt Chart in our project. I have searched over web found
many components.
> Can somebody suggest the best one to use.
Best for what ? What are your requirements ?
We use AnyChart, so I'd go for
http://www.anychart.com/products/anygantt/overview/ even if it were a bit of a faff to get
our data in the the right format, for instance.

Tom
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,