flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex Installer non-functional
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 05:26:18 GMT
OK.  I found a bad config file on the server.  I fixed it and I'm trying
to get it pushed to production but the CMS is broken and the server folks
are busy trying to figure out why.

You can try a pre-release of the 3.0.0 installer from [1] if you want, but
you may run into default locale issues if you use it to install 4.12.
Fixing locale issues should be as simple as setting the default locale in
flex-config.xml to en_US.

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.0/rc7/binaries/

-Alex