flex-users mailing list archives

From <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Problem with navigateToURL
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:52:35 GMT
What happens when you put the URL in the address manually?
What browser are you using?
Are you using the full URL or a relative URL?

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: dionysosx [mailto:dionysosx@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:56 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Problem with navigateToURL

Hi there I want to create a link-image and when I click on to change the
current page. Here I provide me code. My problem is that when I use
navigateToURL(u,'_blank') it works fine. But when I use
navigateToURL(u,'_self') it doesn't work.. And I want it to open on the same
page and not in a new tab..

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" >

          <mx:Script>

          </mx:Script>

          <mx:Image id="fbImg" source="refresh.png" useHandCursor="true"
buttonMode="true" click="openNewWindow(event)"/>

</mx:Application>