flex-users mailing list archives

From Javier Guerrero GarcĂ­a <javi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coding a better flex mobile app
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:37:59 GMT
Yep, although it's true that retina iPads trend to run a little bit slow in
some versions of the SDK. Have a look at look4color app in the store
(ios/android), and check the performance of the list itemrenderers by
yourself :) (I promise they're all simple MXML renderers even with
bindings, no ultra-high-end AS3 sourcery here :)