flex-users mailing list archives

From Saju Thankathurai <sathikeshj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing directory on uninstall
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:33:33 GMT
Hi,

Can some one please help me on this issue?

I have created a file in my documentsDirectory. In mobile sdCard the folder
will be created with the db file. So if a user is uninstalling the
application, the folder which is created should also get deleted.

Is this possible?

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Saju Thankathurai <sathikeshjith@gmail.com

--

Regards