flex-users mailing list archives

From Gary Yang <flashflex...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any objections against dropping GraniteDS 1.x Generator in Flexmojos?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 13:49:28 GMT
I have modified those templates, it's working good for now, except the IMap
thing, I didn't spend much time digging it, because it's just one line
change after code generation for me.

The other thing scare developers like me away at the first glance:
I see from GAS part is that GraniteDS is trying to map Database entity to
DTO directly, I have to say this is not good because this will keep client
model structure locked up to DB, both developers will suffer eventually.

-Gary