flex-users mailing list archives

From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we create pull requests to GIT repository?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 11:49:19 GMT
So if the team doesn't get notifications from pull requests and those can't
be pushed to Apache GIT repositories, what's the point of having the github
clone if pull requests can't be integrated directly?

BTW, created the ticket and attached the proper patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34200

--

João Fernandes