flex-users mailing list archives

From Ronny Shibley <rshib...@codefish.com>
Subject Re: Spark Datagrid with Multiple Columns
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:46:22 GMT
What you are saying makes a lot of sense, but sometimes its just easier
giving the client what they want than trying to explain why this is not
recommended on flex... When we decided to use flex at start... my argument
was that there is nothing that can be done on flex... And by creating that
bitmapgrid i just proved me right :)

Kind Regards,

 Ronny Shibley, Eng

Software Architect | Codefish | www.codefish.com