flex-users mailing list archives

From Adam Malejko <a...@malejko.com>
Subject Re: IDE upgrade options
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:41:51 GMT
Thank you all for your responses and insight.

For now, my licensing issue is cleared up, and I will continue to use FB
4.7 with Flex 4.12. If Flash Builder doesn't make any more progress,
IntelliJ IDEA will more than likely be my next IDE.

Jeffrey Houser - Even the Adobe rep's don't seem to know about that
complimentary upgrade. It is an odd situation though.

Scott Matheson - I fully agree, and might do the same; running IDEA cold
turkey on something new. Using Flex 4.12 with FB 4.6 was not difficult
though.

Alexander Doroshko - I hope you read borekb's response.

borekb - your issues with IDEA were enlightening, yet both encouraging and
discouraging.

-Adam