flex-users mailing list archives

From simon gladman <sglad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mobile Scroller Issue
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2014 09:05:46 GMT
I think it must be my code if it's not known - I have button bars inside
widgets inside a scroll container. After a drag scroll, they dispatch mouse
down events but not click or index changed events. I've created a
simplified version, but the issue isn't reproducible. I'll keep trying :)

Incidentally, is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34198 scheduled?

Simon