flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apple Packaging?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 05:27:06 GMT
On Apr 20, 2014 7:30 PM, "Matthew Weir" <mattcommark@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ok, so I finally broke down and got an iPad for development purposes and
I've followed the instructions off a few tutorials about how to package it
up to work on the development iPad:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles/packaging-air-apps-ios.html

> However right before sending it to the iPad it asks for the .p12
password.  No password was ever set - but a blank password doesn't work.
 Re-did the .p12 with a password - and the pw didn't work, even tried a p12
for android with a known password and it wouldn't take the password.

> What am I missing here?
>
> Thanks,

Are you using Flash Builder or command line?

Thanks,
Om