flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to play video in my iPad
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 04:54:12 GMT
There are some limitations when it comes to video on iOS with Adobe AIR.

Perhaps this doc might help?
http://www.overdigital.com/2012/01/09/the-ultimate-guide-to-understanding-advanced-video-delivery-with-air-for-mobile/

Here is another technical doc about encoding video for iOS
http://download.macromedia.com/flashmediaserver/mobile-encoding-ios-v2.pdf

Thanks,
Om