flex-users mailing list archives

From After24 <vinc...@after24.net>
Subject Re: textflow configuration manageTabkey
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:17:36 GMT
Hi Miguel,

When you import your TextFlow from the XML, do you set the config
parameter of the importToFlow method ? this parameter can be used to
associate a Configuration to the TextFlow.

Vincent.

Le 28/04/2014 12:02, Miguel Ferreira a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I am trying to do something and i am sure that should be available a easy way to do it
when i can see all the picture, but meanwhile is not the case so maybe some one can help.
> I change the default configuration of the textFlow like this;
> TextFlow.defaultConfiguration.manageTabKey = true;
>
> When i see the defalut textflow from a richtext i have that option enabled without any
problem.

> The problem starts when i use :
> TextFlowUtil.importFromXML
> everytime that i have a XML and i import it to textflow the configure for the manageTabKey
is false and if i want to change i cannot because is read only on the documents i did not
find a solution for that.