flex-users mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: enterprise desktop web app: should it download or email a file to user?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:57:16 GMT
On 23/04/14 10:49, mark.kessler.ctr@usmc.mil wrote:
> If your connect is https to a site you are allowed too, they will not be able to block
a file download.
Of course they can, anything from a read only temporary files area to a
content filtering proxy.

I'd provide both on (http(s)) and offline (email) options, as long as
you thing this might be an issue for your users, then you are covered.
We've probably spent more time discussing it then adding the button to
the Flex app and server-side support for sending an email :-)

Tom