flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: ScrollingStageTextInputSkin in scroller does not scroll when focus
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:37:20 GMT
>I really wish there was a way to remove the stale information on that page.

I agree.

Flex is in a sort of schizophrenic situation.

So let's take the good side of it, and be happy that at least this kind of documentation exists,
even if it's not 100% accurate.

PS:  even if this was possible,  how long and how much people would it take to review all
the doc/blogs on Flex and make sure everything is up to date with SDK 4.12 ;-)

Maurice