flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: MobileGrid Skins
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 15:16:15 GMT
Christian, to change the header color to white (or something else), do the following:

1)  customize the skin of MobileHeaderGroup, such as follows
supportClasses|MobileGridHeader
{
    skinClass: ClassReference('skins.MyMobileGridHeaderSkin');
}

Preferably use a standalone css file rather than inline fx:Style, and include it in your top-level
app file, eg:
<s:ViewNavigatorApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009" ....  >
    <fx:Style source="ModifiedGrid.css"/>
</s:ViewNavigatorApplication>

2)  in the customized skin, set firstButton, middleButton and lastButton to use your custom
header button skin :
public class MyMobileGridHeaderSkin extends spark.skins.MobileGridHeaderButtonBarSkin
{

    override protected function createChildren(): void
    {
        super.createChildren();
      firstButton.skinClass = middleButton.skinClass = lastButton.skinClass = MyHeaderButtonSkin;
    }

3) design a custom header button skin that display eg. a label in a white outline rectangle.
You can inherit from the various *Button*Skin in the mobile theme or make your own.
Keep in mind that mobile skins often use FXG skins, that are not customizable (eg. no cornerRadius
or the like).

Let me know how it worked.

Maurice