flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: regarding apache flex sdk installation issue.
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 23:24:41 GMT
Try cleaning the browser caches.  AIR uses the browser caches when downloading.
From: Kalimuthu, Sundarapandian [sundara-pandian.kalimuthu@capgemini.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 11:19 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Cc: OmPrakash Muppirala
Subject: RE: regarding apache flex sdk installation issue.

Hi  guys,

I have tried many times .still getting the same error. Is there anything else I need to check
?

Version 2.7.0 (windows)
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 4.0
Flash Player version 12.0
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://apache.mirrors.lucidnetworks.net/flex/4.12.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.12.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match
the reference value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
Unable to clean up temporary installation directories
Installation aborted

Regards
sundar