flex-users mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IDE upgrade options
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 07:13:30 GMT
Hi Adam,

I would like to say that I have been using Intellij for 4 years occasionally
back to Flash Builder just for check how it works now. Every time I back to
Intellij, Flash Builder was slow for really big projects.
In my previous job I was one person from the team who have been used
Intellij and they have always problems with IDE I didn't.

I did migration some quite big app from Flex 4.5 to Apache Flex, developed
mobile app some time ago and I could say that Intellij works perfect in both
cases with Apache Flex.
Adam I highly recommend this IDE you won't regret. :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com