flex-users mailing list archives

From jwatson000 <john.wesley.wat...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Flex Installer non-functional
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 04:50:16 GMT
Hello, the Apache Flex Installer has been non-function all day for me, on 2
different machines.  Is there something wrong with whatever server is
providing the download and version information?  The dropdown boxes for
'Select Flex Version', 'Select AIR Version', and 'Select Flash Player
Version' are all empty, and no installation can occur:

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n6253/Screen_Shot_2014-04-23_at_11.png>

When I attempt to download a new/updated/fixed Apache Flex Installer from
the website, it is similarly broken, displaying no version number, and a
greyed-out Download button.  This occurs from multiple browsers and multiple
machines:

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n6253/Screen_Shot_2014-04-23_at_11.png>