flex-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Weir <mattcomm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Rtmp live video application for mobile apps -> Apache Flex with Air is an option?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 12:49:47 GMT
I've done some from Android to Red5 and Android to FMS with no problems using Flex Mobile projects.

On Fri, 4/18/14, Marc Loeb Bluesky <marc.loeb@bluesky-information.com> wrote:

 Subject: Rtmp live video application for mobile apps -> Apache Flex with Air is an option?
 To: "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>
 Date: Friday, April 18, 2014, 5:46 AM

 Hi
 I have a live videoconferencing app that we will deploy to
 mobile devices sometime that year, with VOD (youtube) and
 live streams (from device -> Server and Server ->
 device).  It's based on RTMP. Is Apache Flex / Air
 ready for this type of project? Just read about a few issues
 between RTMP and HLS as well as h.264 live encoded streams.
 Thanks!
 Marc