flex-users mailing list archives

From dcorbin <dcor...@zcorum.com>
Subject Flex Mojos 6.0.1, unusual failure
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:09:32 GMT
I recently set up a flex project to be able to build via maven.  It is using
FM 6.0.1, AIR 3.9, Flex 4.11.20131017, and Flash 11.9.  It took a lot of
work to get everything working correctly, but I got there.  The project
built fine on both my system and on our Jenkins system.

A recent change (the introduction of the a new ANE) introduced a new
problem.  I can now build it on my system, but our Jenkins system fails
because it cannot resolve some of the symbols from the ANE. I've done my
best to figure out what might be different between the systems that would
cause this without any success.

I've done "maven -X", and compared all the arguments being passed to the
compiler.  File system paths are different, and the order of some of the
parameters varies a little bit, but nothing that seems like it would matter.
The new ANE is clearly listed in as argument -compiler-library-path.

I do get numerous warnings, but I got those before the new ANE was added.
[WARNING] The POM for com.adobe.flex:compiler:pom:4.6.0.23201 is missing, no
dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for com.adobe.flex.compiler:mxmlc:jar:4.6.0.23201 is
missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for com.adobe.flex.compiler:digest:jar:4.6.0.23201 is
missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for com.adobe.flex.compiler:optimizer:jar:4.6.0.23201 is
missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for com.adobe.flex.compiler:asdoc:jar:4.6.0.23201 is
missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for com.adobe.flex.compiler:swcdepends:jar:4.6.0.23201 is
missing, no dependency information available

These dependencies appear to come from
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-flex-compiler:jar:6.0.1:compile

So, what else should I be looking at?

David Corbin