flex-users mailing list archives

From After24 <vinc...@after24.net>
Subject Re: Coding a better flex mobile app
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 15:01:36 GMT
You have a very single way to communicate, anyway...

When you say : "wait until you enable caching and disable backgrounds ;) "
are you talking about the cacheAsBitmap property ? if it's the case I'm just
saying that this property is set to true in the constructor of the
LabeItemRenderer.

And why are you talking about a 300k component ? it's only 150 loc.

Javier Guerrero García wrote