flex-users mailing list archives

From "Lionel Andre Pierre" <lio...@pierresolutions.com>
Subject RE: Issue Exporting Signed Application with Captive Runtime with Flex 4.12
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:40:08 GMT
Thank you Sean !

Lionel W. A. Pierre
President // Pierre Solutions, LLC.
email : Lionel@PierreSolutions.com
voice   : + 1 786 273 7658
voice : +509 42 96 4996

www.PierreSolutions.com
 Mat 5.14-16: No compromise.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Thayne [mailto:sean@skyseek.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 1:31 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue Exporting Signed Application with Captive Runtime with
Flex 4.12

In your Flex SDK folder that you made with the Apache Flex Installer, you
will find a folder structure like this:

runtimes\air-captive\win\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0

In there, you need a Adobe AIR.dll, when I ran into the issue, I had that
file, but for some reason it was 0kb. So I downloaded the latest Air from
Adobe. AIR 13 has been released, so you will want to grab the archived
version that matches the on you want:

http://helpx.adobe.com/air/kb/archived-air-sdk-version.html

When you uncompress the air sdk, you'll see the same file structure as
above. You just need to find the same file and replace the bad one. I copied
over the entire 1.0 folder, just to make sure that all the other .dll files
were good as well.

-Sean Thayne