flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: Apache Flex SDK Mavenizer SDK Deployer giving errors
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:37:07 GMT
Glad it worked :-)

Well I would suggest to put all Flex, Flash and AiR stuff in libs-release-local. Usually the
plugin repo is used for deploying pluings such as flexmojos or whatever you use. I have however
never really seen a reason to do this Separation. I created a dedicated flex-releases repo
to which I deploy everything related to flex and use one virtual repository to serve all artifacts
I have in my repo. Especially because whenever a new FDK is released I drop the flex-releases
repo and deploy all FDKs in one step. But I guess everything that works should be fine :-)

Chris
Von: Poonam Anand <Poonam.Anand@guavus.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. März 2014 10:29
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Apache Flex SDK Mavenizer SDK Deployer giving errors

Ok using mvn instead of mvm.bat worked as below on Mac:

java -cp target/flex-sdk-converter-1.0.jar SDKDeployer "/Users/poonam.anand/kiwik_workspace/apache/fdktarget/"
flex-releases http://station117.in.guavus.com:8081/artifactory/libs-release-local/ "/usr/local/apache-maven-3.0.4/bin/mvn"

Another issue I saw is it deployed only com.adobe.flex.framework artefacts. I had to run separate
as below for air and flash and com.adobe.flex.compiler. I had  earlier version of com.adobe.flex.compiler
under plugins-release-local instead of libs-release-local, so had put this one also to plugins-release-local.
Is this approach fine or I need to correct anything else.

java -cp target/flex-sdk-converter-1.0.jar SDKDeployer "/Users/poonam.anand/kiwik_workspace/apache/fdktarget/com/adobe/flex/compiler/"
flex-releases http://station117.in.guavus.com:8081/artifactory/plugins-release-local/ "/usr/local/apache-maven-3.0.4/bin/mvn"

java -cp target/flex-sdk-converter-1.0.jar SDKDeployer "/Users/poonam.anand/kiwik_workspace/apache/fdktarget/com/adobe/flash/"
flex-releases http://station117.in.guavus.com:8081/artifactory/libs-release-local/ "/usr/local/apache-maven-3.0.4/bin/mvn"

java -cp target/flex-sdk-converter-1.0.jar SDKDeployer "/Users/poonam.anand/kiwik_workspace/apache/fdktarget/com/adobe/air/"