flex-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Virat" <virat.pa...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: Air 4 or 13beta for the AppStore? + strange error
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 08:09:54 GMT
Close all the tabs and try clean build on your project.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriele Campi [Media Logic] [mailto:gabriele.campi@medialogic.eu]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 1:25 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Air 4 or 13beta for the AppStore? + strange error

Thanks,

but now that I changed the Flex Compiler to the new one (Flex 4.12 + Air
13beta) in my existing project, I get a strange error on Flash Builder:

/"An internal build error has occurred. See the error log for more
information.    Location:Unknown    Type:Flex Problem"/

If I create a new project based on the new sdk I don't get the error.

Gabriele