flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Preparing ActionScript Bytecode
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 16:27:35 GMT
Yes, the images say self time is 1.6 seconds.  How big is the module?
It might be interesting to see what the FB profiler shows.

-Alex

From:  João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernandes@gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, March 28, 2014 8:13 AM
To:  "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Preparing ActionScript Bytecode

I think it's the self time (single frame) as you can see here [1][2][3].
The percent time is above 90% of the total frame time.

[1]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7suurimsxqhixk/Captura%20de%20tela%202014-03-28%
2015.06.53.png
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7suurimsxqhixk/Captura%20de%20tela%202014-03-28
%2015.06.53.png>
[2]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7suurimsxqhixk/Captura%20de%20tela%202014-03-28%
2015.06.53.png
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7suurimsxqhixk/Captura%20de%20tela%202014-03-28
%2015.06.53.png>
[3]

On 28 March 2014 15:04, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

Is that cumulative time or self time? What % of total time are you seeing?

I thought that was simply the parsing of the module's ABC code.  It
shouldn't take long on its own and should be directly related to the
amount of code in the module.

-Alex

--

João Fernandes