flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Third-party tools / solutions on Apache Flex website
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:16:29 GMT
I'm in favor of a list as well.

A few complicating factors (never as simple as one would hope).

1) In what order should these links appear?  Should we give preference to
technology that donates money to Apache?  That is open-source?  That is
under active development?

2) I think we'll have to go through an exercise of working out the wording
for this page to make sure that we know the list isn't comprehensive and
doesn't promote a particular technology.

3) I think we'll have to ask that anything listed that is under active
development or active marketing will have to have their web site comply
with the domain name policy and make sure that "Apache Flex" is mentioned
with the appropriate pointers to the ASF.

-Alex