flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Patching Flex 4.6 SDK chart functionality
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 18:22:03 GMT
Hi Darrell,

First, just try adding the MXMLC option -static-rsls=false.  Yes, this
means your app won't use any RSLs, but I just want to see if your app will
actually run with mixed code (which is totally not supported, but might
work).  If it does work, then we'll figure out the configuration that you
can use every RSL except the charts RSL.

And if that doesn't work, then grabbing the source from Apache Flex and
using it as a monkey-patch should work, as long as there aren't API
incompatibilities.

-Alex