flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: incremental compile leads to RTE with missing assets
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:04:00 GMT
Is this specific to 4.12?  Can you try with an older compiler/sdk?

Compile with the -link-report option to see if the compiler is linked in
that icon and the player can't find it or if it didn't get linked in at
all.

BTW, Tree_folderOpenIcon is a default icon for an mx:Tree.  Do you have an
mx:Tree in your app?

-Alex