flex-users mailing list archives

From Poonam Anand <Poonam.An...@guavus.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Flex mojos 6.0.1 and Flex SDK 4.10 - Facing problem with AS classes inclusion
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 13:30:52 GMT
Ok I missed this part - (this is actually quite important to add this before the Compiler).
Changed order of dependencies and these errors are resolved. Still getting other errors, will
let you know if need further help.

From: Poonam Anand <poonam.anand@guavus.com<mailto:poonam.anand@guavus.com>>
Date: Friday, 7 March 2014 6:48 PM
To: "Christofer Dutz [via Apache Flex Users]" <ml-node+s2333346n5337h14@n4.nabble.com<mailto:ml-node+s2333346n5337h14@n4.nabble.com>>
Cc: Jolly Paramjit <Jolly.Paramjit@guavus.com<mailto:Jolly.Paramjit@guavus.com>>
Subject: Re: AW: AW: AW: Flex mojos 6.0.1 and Flex SDK 4.10 - Facing problem with AS classes
inclusion

Hi Chris,

I have already added dependency for this workaround but still the same error, have gone through
all the documentation on confluence. Mentioned in below mail also, listing here again:

Also not I have added this dependency which is recommended fro resources
resolution:

            <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
            <artifactId>flexmojos-threadlocaltoolkit-wrapper</artifactId>
            <version>${flexmojos.version}</version>
          </dependency>

Poonam