flex-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Serralha <pedro.serra...@elegedata.com>
Subject Re: What map tools do you use for Flex?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:15:06 GMT
We are using MapQuest with a web project , and it looks fine. Some places
aren't so detailed like on gmaps...

Other solution is trying to use Html(javascript)/flash  look at the answer
of cfaigle on this
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14725861/embedding-google-maps-in-flash

In my searches I've found this too using iFrame but sometimes there are
some issues
http://gnstudio.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/google-maps-javascript-api-and-flex-iframe/

As for mobile I know that there are some payed plugins that allows you to
use the native maps of the device, I haven't tried them yet so I can assure
that they work well. (http://distriqt.com/native-extensions#native-maps)
if  it is iOS specific I've found this
https://code.google.com/p/air-maps-ane/  but never tested it.

Hope it helps