flex-users mailing list archives

From Chris Casavelha <casave...@gmail.com>
Subject Possibly iOS error
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:18:54 GMT
Hi there.

I've just came back to Flex development after a 2 years hiato.

My current set-up is as follow:

   - MacBook Pro with OS x 10.9.2
   - Eclipse 4.2
   - FDT plugin version 1.14.121.1698
   - Apache Flex SDK 4.12.0
   - Xcode 5.1
   - iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1
   - Moto X

Case is, my app works fine on Android, using GPS for geolocation and
Distriqt ANE for native maps access. The same app, when deployed on iOS
generates the following upon console examination:

>Mar 26 12:11:19 Christian-Althausens-iPhone backboardd[28] <Error>: HID:
The 'Passive' connection 'POCMapas' access to protected services is denied.

I tried the following:

   1. Include every permission im my provisioning profile
   2. Include every iPhone4 capabilities
   3. Create an app thats just de Tour de Flex GPS example
   4. Deploy on other iOS devices (all with iOS 7.1)

Nothing seems to work. Do you have advice? Where should I look for? During
my Google search I found some similar complaints with this iOS 7.1 upgrade,
but not specifically  about GPS

Here is a cut from my app.xml:

  <iPhone>

    <InfoAdditions><![CDATA[

        <key>UIDeviceFamily</key>

        <array>

            <string>1</string>

            <string>2</string>

        </array>

            <key>UIStatusBarStyle</key>

            <string>UIStatusBarStyleBlackOpaque</string>

<key>UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities</key>

            <array>

                <string>wifi</string>

                <string>location-services</string>

                <string>gps</string>

                <string>gyroscope</string>

                <string>magnetometer</string>

            </array>

<key>UIBackgroundModes</key>

            <array>

                <string>location</string>

            </array>

]]></InfoAdditions>

    <requestedDisplayResolution>high</requestedDisplayResolution>

    <!--

  <Entitlements>

<![CDATA[

<key>com.apple.backboard.cliente</key>