flex-users mailing list archives

From Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex App swf initialization failure when working as an Android worker!!!!
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:05:14 GMT
I can't imagine using a flex application as a worker. I don't think Workers
can access the main display list/stage, and a flex application expects to
do so. It may be because of this that you are seeing the error because
ContextMenu is not available on Android, and that part is nothing to do
with Flex.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/ui/ContextMenu.html
*AIR profile support:* This feature is not supported on mobile devices or
AIR for TV devices.