flex-users mailing list archives

From Javier Guerrero GarcĂ­a <javi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What map tools do you use for Flex?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 20:39:49 GMT
Have you tried paying for the API? :)

Just joking :) Here's a workarround (maybe): instead of directly loading
the response from the API in a stagewebview, load the HTML in a previous
request, modify it as you wish (replace your banner div or whatever with
null), and then use the loadString (or something like that) to load the
modified HTML in the StageWebView.

Have a look at the HTML source (chrome is specially good for that, since
you can make the request emulating a mobile device, have a look at F12 ->
Development Tools), inspect the top bar element, delete it and you should
be done :) (but check first the license agreement on gmaps, since it may be
mandatory or I don't know google :)

Cheers!