flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add event listeners to the textInput skin part of the ComboBox
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:44:03 GMT
I see. But what I am after is to highlight a text when an item is selected.
No matter what I do the selected item is not highlighted. However,
switching between any Windows application and Flex will highlight it. So,
it's about positioning a focus somewhere and then place it back to the
combo. Any thoughts?

Thanks