flex-users mailing list archives

From Alain Ekambi <jazzmatad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ahhh Adobe...
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:19:13 GMT
@Jeffry

Just thinking ...

I m Adobe CEO

On one hand I have this awesome  runtime I bough from Macromedia. Great
 tooling. Great community. Great results over the years. Trully cross
plarform. Performs  wells.

On the other hand I have this  CSS/HTML/JS based  bridge  I bought from
Notobi. Performs like crap (when using jquery mobile). No tooling.
Community is .. OK. Results are ... OK.

Which one  will I  promote more ? Where will I put more engineering efforts
?

You tell me ....