flex-users mailing list archives

From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex, Maven and FlexMojos
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:30:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for documentation regarding maven + flexmojos for building Flex
Projects. Currently we use ANT but we're looking to migrate to Maven
because of the included code coverage support.
I don't have any prior knowledge of Maven so I'm starting from scratch and
I'm having difficulties finding up-to-date documentation, mostly regading
flex-mojos. Is https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/wiki/display/FLEXMOJOS/Homethe
most updated page regarding the project?

BTW, is there any way to have some kind of incremental build support or a
way to only re-build a pre-defined set of modules instead of the full
project? Our current application has dozens of modules and a full build
takes around 6 to 8 minutes and we managed to create a small interface to
allow us to pick which modules to build.

Thanks

--

João Fernandes