flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skinning issue
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:02:36 GMT
I dint realize that you are changing skins.  The existing contentGroup's
mxmlContent should be carried over to the new skin.  This works fine for me:

<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
               xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx" minWidth="955"
minHeight="600">
    <fx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
            import mx.events.FlexEvent;

            protected function
titleWindow1_initializeHandler(event:FlexEvent):void
            {
                titleWindow1.setStyle("skinClass",NewTitleWindowSkin);

            }

        ]]>
    </fx:Script>
    <s:TitleWindow id="titleWindow1" width="500" height="500"
initialize="titleWindow1_initializeHandler(event)">
        <s:Button label="Hello" />
    </s:TitleWindow>
</s:Application>

You mentioned you are extending TitleWindow.  Perhaps you are missing some
"super" calls somewhere?

Thanks,
Om