flex-users mailing list archives

From Jagan Langa Sami Durai <jaga...@sybrant.com>
Subject Re: [Flex 4.12.0] Compile Time Error Occurs While compiling with ANT
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:53:11 GMT
Using Apache Flex SDK Installer (I assume its version is 2.7.0 windows)

Also its strange that, i can see the  playerglobal.swc file in the
installed path[1]

[1] - C:\Program Files
(x86)\Apache\sdks\4.12.0\frameworks\libs\player\12.0\playerglobal.swc

*Regards,S. Jagan  Langa* *|* *Team Lead*
*Sybrant Technologies Pvt Ltd*

*--------------------------------*
Mobile: +91 98430 50897
Skype: seesamjagan

In The Media:
http://www.pr-inside.com/motorola-solutions-showcases-sybrant-s-mobile-r3745747.htm

*About Sybrant:*

*"Sybrant is a premier web/mobile/UIUX expert. Most admirable IT firms in
India too, leverage Sybrant's expertise for their Web & UIUX needs. We are
recognized for working with our clients right from the product
conceptualization till the execution stage offering end-to-end solutions
that sets us apart from other firms in this space. Right from developing a
learning management system for a French company to helping a Non-Profit
with a Mobile application till developing UX for a IT firm, Sybrant is
known for delighting Customers"*