flex-users mailing list archives

From Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <evyata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ViewStack, states and validator
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 21:17:35 GMT
You should run all the needed validations before submitting the data to the
server (although additional validations on server side are always welcome).
Loop through all the fields and components, accumulate all the failed
validations and tell the user what went wrong.
In addition, you can assign validators to text inputs to be executed on
change or focus_out event, so once the user changes the field's value a
validation would be performed.

Good luck,
Evyatar