flex-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Balderson <n...@joeflash.ca>
Subject Re: Mobile Apps with Optional GPS Capability
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2014 19:35:03 GMT
Cool, thanks!

So, does that mean that if you release an app with
<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.location" android:required="false"
/>, the app store will still allow a user with a non-GPS enabled tablet to
download the app?

Joseph Balderson, Flex & Flash Platform Developer :: http://joeflash.ca
Author, Professional Flex 3 :: http://tinyurl.com/proflex3book